At boulevard kids we strive to make your shopping experience as easy as possible delivering excellent service, every time. If you don't find the information you’re looking for here, please contact us.
Guarantee – 100% satisfaction, or we’ll refund 100% of the purchase price.
Return Policy – Full money back guarantee within 30 days with proof of purchase.
Payment – Credit cards accepted via our online store on Shopify.
Security – SSL secure encryption and verification for orders and payments.
The boulevard kids 100% Guarantee
Our products are designed and produced to the highest international standards, described and shown as accurately as possible. We hope you will be delighted with them. If for any reason you’re not, please return them unused within 30 days of receipt and we will refund or exchange them, no questions asked.
Return & Exchanges
We take pride in the quality, safety and construction of our products. If, within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, please return for a refund of the purchase price. We carefully inspect your order before shipping. Please inspect your order upon receipt and notify us of faults or damage. Please note that we cannot refund postage and packaging unless goods are faulty.To return an item:
- Simply complete the Return Form attached to the invoice in your package.
- Indicate the reason for return and the action to be taken: exchange or refund.
- Place the Return Form in the box with your merchandise. Be sure to note your invoice number for further reference.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer these terms on products that have been engraved or otherwise personalised.
Our online store is easy to use and extremely secure. Payment for all online sales is by credit or debit card: orders are subject to payment verification, and credit cards are debited in real time prior to shipping. For other ways to pay please email email@example.com
Prices on our website are shown in both New Zealand dollars, exclusive of GST. The total cost of your purchase including shipping will be shown in your local currency on your credit card statement. Local import duties may be payable when you receive your order.
Shipping & Delivery Information
We endeavor to deliver your furniture and non-furniture items within 3-7 working days. Please allow up to 16 weeks for delivery of furniture items that have been ordered during pre-sale.
We currently ship only within New Zealand. We do not offer international shipping unless organised prior to placing an order.
We respect your privacy. So, we never give, sell or distribute your information to anyone else. If you choose to join our mailing list, we will email you every two weeks with product news, upcoming sales and promotions. At any time, you are free to unsubscribe from our mailing list, or access and modify your details held by us. Our email communications comply with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007.
boulevard kids use Paystation SSL technology for secure online credit card processing. For information visit www.paystation.co.nz Your personal and credit card information is safe and cannot be accessed by anyone other than intended users. It is encrypted using a special certificate key and then decrypted with another key after it has been transmitted.
We aim to hold stock of all displayed items. However, as we select items from a niche overseas supplier, we may occasionally experience delays. If we cannot fulfill your order, we will contact you to offer an alternative.
In rare cases, shipping may be postponed due to a lack of product availability. Items on backorder will be shipped when they arrive in stock. In this event, we will notify you by mail or email.
AN IMPORTANT DELIVERY UPDATE. We’re experiencing delays due to challenges from COVID-19 and its impact on our production partners and the global supply chain.boulevard kids Terms & Conditions
- In these conditions “The Seller” means boulevard kids Ltd. or any subsidiary or associated company. “The Customer” means the purchaser of goods from the Seller under these conditions.
- In the event that Customers’ orders contain conditions, these are only acceptable insofar as they are consistent with our terms and conditions.
- These conditions are governed by New Zealand Law. The Customer agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.
- The Seller’s Description of Goods and/or confirmation of order is deemed to be accurate. Every care has been taken to ensure that the description and specifications are correct at the time of production and the colour reproduction is a reasonable representation. Slight variation in the actual goods may occur.
- The Seller will dispatch all delivered goods under cover of a delivery note. Damage or other discrepancy noted on delivery must be notified immediately in writing to The Seller. The Seller shall use its judgment in determining whether any complaint made by the Customer is valid. In no circumstances can complaints be upheld where the condition complained of results directly or indirectly from the Customer’s actions.
- The Seller reserves the right to add or delete goods from the range or to change products with regards to improvement or development. Prices may be subject to change. However, the type and quality of the goods agreed at the time of the Confirmation of Order will be maintained.