Bring mid-century elegance to your baby’s room with the Abella Cot. Rounded spindles make it easy for tiny hands to grasp for safety and security while the cot’s clean, balanced lines and shape ensure stability and durability. Designed with safety, durable craftsmanship and timeless style in mind. The Abella Cot will be a treasured addition to your baby’s nursery and promises to be an heirloom passed down for generations.
Abella Cot grows with your baby, converting into a toddler bed so you and your little love can enjoy this timeless piece for years to come. (Conversion kit sold separately).
Add the safe and comfortable ORGANIC BREATHABLE COT MATTRESS to complete your purchase.
- Clean, polished look, with a shape that is easy to clean
- Two-height adjustable mattress platform
- High quality pine wood construction
- Finish is a multistep process to achieve a unique wood grain appearance cot ends
- Simple assembly
- Our products are designed for safety and tested by laboratories to meet or exceed New Zealand Safety Standards AS/NZS2172:2013.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish. Blot spills immediately.
- Solid pine frame finished with non-toxic paint
- Overall: 1394 mm long x 705 mm wide x 938 mm high
- Side Rail: 1330mm long
- Mattress Support Heights: 265mm and 470mm
- Clearance Under Cot: 130mm
- Weight: 43kg
- Weight Capacity: 23kg
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rail:
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rail Weight: 10kg
IN STOCK NOW!